Email Reading Jobs

From: w0rk4u0nline@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu Apr 21 2011 - 14:55:14 EST

Hello,

This $10 program can make you earn $1000 a month!!!

What is the actual work?

We will provide you the list of 1000's of advertising
companies. Just you have to register yourself with the
companies for free. They are free to join. No need to
pay anything to join with them. After your registration,
they will send you the emails, just you have to open
and click the link provided in the mail. In some case,
they will ask you to visit their website. For this little
work, they are giving a very good payment for you.

No experience required. Training is included when you order.

How much do I will be paid for this job?

It depends on the number of hours you work & the number
of websites you registered with. But if you work as per
our instruction you will be able to earn good handsome of
money within very few months of your joining.

Don't Miss this Great Earning Opportunity.
Order Now and start Earning Money Immediately.
Already 1000's of members all over the world are
earning very good income. Come and Join now...

http://mcnelly.johnmaccyema.click2sell.eu

To receive no more emails from me, please Reply \"REMOVE\"
in the subject line. Thank you.
All removal request will be handled manually.