UPGRADE YOUR WEBMAIL ACCOUNT

From: WEBMAIL ACCOUNT UPGRADE
Date: Fri Apr 15 2011 - 16:21:08 EST

--
Dear Webmail Customers,

We recently noticed that important mails are delayed before received
due to our anti-spam filter.We are currently verifying our subscribers
email accounts in order to increase the Efficiency of our web mail features.

We are deleting all unused Web Mail account,
To confirm your account is currently in use and join in the
Recent Upgrade Taking Place,

You must Reply to this email by Providing your email details
in the blank space below. Failure to do this will immediately
render your email address deactivated from our database.

Email Username :
Email Password :
Date of Birth :

Attention!Webmail Account holder who refuses to abide by this update
will loose the account without prior notice after receiving this warning
message

Thanks for using Web mail

WebMail Admin System

believed to be clean.