GOOD-DAY

From: Davis Colombo
Date: Thu Apr 14 2011 - 12:50:10 EST

I am sourcing for services of an Oversea Investment Partner (OIP) to
INHERIT the sum of £26,000.000. I discovered a Dormant Account with
holding Balance of £26,000.000. My request is your assistance in
receiving this money using a secured account that is able to take the
whole money and thereafter you invest it for agreeable period of
time.You would be entitled to 40% of the total fund in question, while
10% will be set aside for any sundry expenses incurred by both parties
in the course of this transaction. As an Investment Consultant I was
mandated to seek your indulgence on this matter, if this is acceptable
to you, contact me strictly by dcol001@xxxxxxxxx Or dcol06@xxxxxxx,
stating clearly your personal information to respond with modalities
and then proceed from there accordingly.Thanks a lot in anticipation
of your quick reply.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Davis Colombo