Inheritance/Winning payment

From: United Nations (UN)
Date: Sat Apr 09 2011 - 09:57:06 EST

Attention Beneficiary,

We wish to inform you that the United Nations (UN) has taken over the
Inheritance/Winning payment issue which you currently or previously had
with your transaction agents. Your funds was withdrawn by UN on your
behalf based on the fact that you where subjected to too many processes
that will make you spend more money before receiving your funds.

Your Inheritance/Winning payment was paid out to the United Nations
Organization, and they have succeeded in depositing your funds with
us.They have ordered FedEx Courier Company to take full responsibility in
the delivery process of your funds ($850,000.00 Dollars). For some
security reasons, we need you to reconfirm your Name;...
Address'...Age;...Phone Number;... before delivery to your doorstep can
immediately be processed.

In all discussion, Due to the fact that you are not from this country, you
will have to pay USD$150 (One hundred and fifty Dollars) as
Non-residential Tax fees to avoid been interrupted by the inland revenue
tax department during delivery to your country. Please confirm if you can
take this cost to avoid delay.

Yours truly
Dr. AMINU MUSA
fedexUNdelivery@xxxxxxxxxxx