Hello.

From: Wong hui
Date: Wed Apr 06 2011 - 11:08:48 EST

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested and get back to me if you are interested for details as regards to the transfer of $24,500,000 to you. this money initially belongs to a client who died and had no next of kin in his account-opening package. in other to achieve this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you.Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction. Reply via this email only: wonghui26@xxxxxxxxxxxx

regards,
Mr W.Hui.