GET BACK TO ME ASAP

From: Barr Chen Shulin
Date: Wed Apr 06 2011 - 01:32:24 EST

I am highly compelled upon strict recommendation, to write you this very
urgent and confidential letter. I do hope my letter will not embarrass you since
I had no previous correspondence with you.

I am Chen Shulin,an attorney at law a deceased client of mine that shares
the same last name as yours died in a heart-related condition in 2005,due to
Sumatra Indonesia earthquake 2004 that took all the family members.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake
i need you to assist me in distributing (uS$17,500,000.00 Million)left by my client

Get back to me for more details.

Best regards,
Barr Chen Shulin,
Attorney at Law.