Re: kmemleak for MIPS

From: Maxin John
Date: Wed Mar 30 2011 - 10:07:18 EST

Hi Eric,

> Hmm, then MIPS kmemleak port might have a problem with percpu data ?
>
> fcp->hash_table = kzalloc_node(sz, GFP_KERNEL, cpu_to_node(cpu));
>
> fcp is a per cpu "struct flow_cache_percpu"

Thank you very much for the inputs. I will definitely investigate this.
However, I think, the "basic" kmemleak support for MIPS is working as
expected with the present patch.
The kmemleak test case is also working as expected in MIPS target.

So, as Daniel mentioned, shall we go ahead with integrating the
kmemleak support for MIPS ?

Please let me know your comments.

Cheers,
Maxin