Re: [patch 2/8] tpm_tis: Re-enable interrupts upon (S3) resume

From: Stefan Berger
Date: Tue Mar 29 2011 - 11:14:39 EST

On 03/29/2011 10:37 AM, Rajiv Andrade wrote:
On 03/15/2011 08:13 AM, Stefan Berger wrote:
v2:
- the patch was adapted to also work with a machine with a Intel iTPM

This is also a separated fix, which this time I can't also identify
in the patch, can you submit it as another patch, that applies
on top of the original 2/8?
There are two types of drivers in the tpm_tis driver, the pnp one and the 'platform' driver. The initial patch did not provide support for both of them, so maybe the comment above is misleading. I'll fix the comment, but don't think it makes sense tearing the patch into two pieces.

Stefan

Rajiv