ATTENTION EURO MILLION WINNER!!!

From: Tiina Räisä
Date: Fri Mar 25 2011 - 23:33:44 EST

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been awarded the sum of 750,000.00 eURO in the recent Euro Million lottery. Your email address among others were selected

in our online electronic ballot selection, you and three other persons was approved to claim the sum of 750,000.00 eURO each.

Send your reply to your claim officer: Mr. Phillip Mark

Mr. Phillip Mark.
E-mail: (euro_Millions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

You are hereby advised to fill the form below to file and process your claim.

1) Full Name:
2) Age:
3) Occupation:
4) Tel:
5) Country:

As soon as we receive these informations we will send you details on your claim process.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! once again.

Regards,
Tiina Räisä.