[GIT PULL] arch/tile updates for v2.6.39

From: Chris Metcalf
Date: Sun Mar 20 2011 - 00:54:52 EST

Linus,

Please pull some follow-on changes for 2.6.39.

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/cmetcalf/linux-tile.git master

One change adds a missing syscall to <asm-generic/unistd.h>;
Arnd asked me to pass it to you through my tree.

The other fixes a problem with the futex sanitization change
in the tile architecture (an incomplete change from int to u32).

These changes fix the two current build problems I see in
the tile tree.

Chris Metcalf (2):
arch/tile: fix futex sanitization definition/prototype mismatch
asm-generic: support clock_adjtime() in <asm-generic/unistd.h>

arch/tile/lib/atomic_32.c | 12 ++++++------
include/asm-generic/unistd.h | 4 +++-

Chris Metcalf, Tilera Corp.
http://www.tilera.com