Re: TTY loosing data with u_serial gadget

From: Alan Cox
Date: Fri Mar 18 2011 - 14:07:00 EST

> I had the same problem while I was working at Nokia developing the N900.
> I even sent a patch (twice) with Alan Cox on the loop but nothing has
> happened.

http://lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0910.0/02347.html

is I assume the thread you are talking about - which ground to a halt
without actually figuring out what you were seeing and what was really
going on.

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/28976

would be the second generation one which was somewhat longer after I
ceased to be tty maintainer so I can't really say it never got upstream.

I still think its the right thing to do, so perhaps it's worth reposting
it, especially if it fixes this case too.

Alan