[git pull] more vfs stuff

From: Al Viro
Date: Fri Mar 18 2011 - 11:55:07 EST

Mostly vfsmount-related stuff; some leftovers from mnt_devname
(not all, BTW - there's more pending cleanups around nfs/super.c) plus
pstore fix plus deadlock fix in pivot_root(). The really neat thing is
that now we have no blocking on fs locks under namespace_sem - the only
blocking stuff under it now is kmalloc(), which makes things much more
robust. Please, pull from the usual place -
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/vfs-2.6.git/ for-linus

More to follow tonight - I hoped to push assorted patches accumulated
during the last cycle in this pile, but that'll have to wait until the
next push.

Shortlog:
Al Viro (6):
kill simple_set_mnt()
vfs: split off vfsmount-related parts of vfs_kern_mount()
fix deadlock in pivot_root()
change the locking order for namespace_sem
don't pass 'mounting_here' flag to follow_down()
lose 'mounting_here' argument in ->d_manage()

Josef Bacik (1):
fs: call security_d_instantiate in d_obtain_alias V2

Tony Luck (1):
Some fixes for pstore

Diffstat:
Documentation/filesystems/vfs.txt | 6 +-
fs/autofs4/root.c | 6 +-
fs/dcache.c | 3 +
fs/internal.h | 5 +-
fs/namei.c | 9 +-