Re: [PM8921 MFD V4 2/6] mfd: pm8xxx: Add irq support

From: Thomas Gleixner
Date: Fri Mar 18 2011 - 04:39:25 EST

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011, adharmap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> +static struct irq_chip pm8xxx_irq_chip = {
> + .name = "pm8xxx",
> + .irq_mask_ack = pm8xxx_irq_mask_ack,
> + .irq_unmask = pm8xxx_irq_unmask,
> + .irq_set_type = pm8xxx_irq_set_type,
> + .flags = IRQCHIP_MASK_ON_SUSPEND,
> +};

Ok, that looks sane now. One problem remains. You have removed the
set_wake function, which will cause the core to bail when an irq is
marked wake. So you want an set_wake() function which does nothing
else than return 0 for now. I'll have a look that we can handle that
case with a chip flag in the core.

Thanks,

tglx