Re: merge of m68knommu and m68k arch branches?

From: Greg Ungerer
Date: Thu Mar 17 2011 - 20:01:51 EST

Hi Geert,

Looks like we both have our changes for m68k and m68knommu in Linus'
git tree for this merge window. Do you plan to push anything else?

If you are done I will prepare a single git commit on the m68knommu
git tree that merges the m68knommu and m68k arch branches. I will
post here again for one last check over early next week, and if
everyone is happy I will ask Linus to pull it later next week.

How does that sound?

Regards
Greg