Re: TTY loosing data with u_serial gadget

From: Greg KH
Date: Wed Mar 16 2011 - 20:04:35 EST

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 09:47:50PM +0100, Stefan Bigler wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm facing a problem with TTY loosing data using u_serial gadget.
>
> I have a MPC8247 based system running 2.6.33.

Oh, that's an old kernel, lots of work on the tty layer has happened
since then that would fix issues like this.

If you are stuck using this kernel, please go ask your vendor for
support for it.

If not, can you try out 2.6.38 and let us, and the
linux-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list know if you still have problems with it?

thanks,

greg k-h