MD-raid broken in 2.6.37.3?

From: Johan Hovold
Date: Wed Mar 09 2011 - 04:06:34 EST

Hi Greg and Neil,

I updated from 2.6.37.2 to 2.6.37.3 yesterday only to find that my
raid-0 partitions are no longer recognised. The raid-1 ones still are,
though. They did not show up after a reboot. (It has happened once
fairly recently that these exact partitions were not recognised but a
reboot fixed it -- blamed my disks.)

Today I mistakenly booted into 2.6.37.3 again -- still missing. No
problems with 2.6.37.2.

Browsing the changelog I found f663ed60892c3e1d4490b079a45d9e546271c40c
(md: Fix - again - partition detection when array becomes active) and
other md-related changes so I figure one of these could perhaps be to
blame?

As it is my personal/production machine I feel uncomfortable bisecting
this at this point, but maybe Neil has an idea of what might be going
on?

Thanks,
Johan