2.6.37.2 : Font corruption and [drm:i915_gem_object_unbind] *ERROR*Attempting to unbind pinned buffer

From: Paul Rolland
Date: Mon Feb 28 2011 - 06:32:30 EST

Hello,

I'm using 2.6.37.2 and I'm getting loads of this error in my messages,
while at the same time I can observe font display corruption in a GTK
application (Claws-Mail) while running X, compiz and this app.

I was previously using 2.6.36 and never experienced such a problem.

Video is :
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07)
00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07)

I can provide additional information as needed (such a .config or details
on userland env. if asked for precise details).

If this message warns about a badly acting userland, then why was it ok
with 2.6.36 and the same userland env. ?

Best,
Paul