RE: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with Linus' tree

From: Xu, Andiry
Date: Wed Feb 09 2011 - 00:42:52 EST

Hi,

I just found that the patch is already in linux-next branch.

The patch "USB host: Move AMD PLL quirk to pci-quirks.c" already covers
the patch "USB: EHCI: ASPM quirk of ISOC on AMD Hudson", so with the
quirk moving patch, the EHCI ASPM patch is not needed. When I submit the
quirk moving patchset, the EHCI ASPM patch has not been merged into
linux-next. Sorry for the confliction.

Do I still need to resend the quirk moving patchset?

Thanks & Best regards,
Andiry

Alex;
> 'Alan Stern'
> Subject: RE: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with Linus' tree
>
> Hi,
>
> I'll resend the PLL quirk moving patchset based on the latest
linux-next
> tree.
>
> Thanks & Best regards,
> Andiry

Andiry;
> > He, Alex
> > Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with Linus' tree
> >
> > Hi Greg,
> >
> > Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in
> > drivers/usb/host/ehci-pci.c between commit
> > baab93afc2844b68d57b0dcca5e1d34c5d7cf411 ("USB: EHCI: ASPM quirk of
ISOC