2.6.38-rc3 regression ipv6 TFTP download with curl failing in getpeername?

From: Eric W. Biederman
Date: Tue Feb 08 2011 - 04:41:42 EST

Does anyone have a clue what could be causing this? It looks like
getpeername for ipv6 has changed in the tcp case did udp possibly get
missed?

Currently curl is failing for me like this. When doing a tftp transfer
over ::1.

% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
0 200M 0 0 0 570k 0 12.7M 0:00:15 --:--:-- 0:00:15 12.7M
curl: (55) getpeername() failed with errno 107: Transport endpoint is not connected

Tomorrow I will dig deeper but for tonight I wanted to ask and see what
other people see.

Eric