Re: Xen DomU kernel BUG on 2.6.37

From: Anirban Sinha
Date: Thu Feb 03 2011 - 13:21:59 EST

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 8:34 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
<konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 05:19:45PM -0800, Anirban Sinha wrote:
>> Hi :
>>
>> I have compiled a custom DomU kernel and tried booting with it on a
>
> This custom thing is not healthy. We need a baseline (say a vanilla
> kernel from ftp.kernel.org).

By custm, I meant that the domU kernel did not ship with any distro
like fedora or Ubuntu etc. Otherwise, it is a stock 2.6.37 kernel.org
kernel that I downloaded, configured and built. There are no private
patches in this kernel.

> However, I am curious to see how this works for you when you
> use the patch that Ian suggested to you for 2.6.32?

I'll try it and let you know.