[no subject]

From: Shougang Group
Date: Mon Jan 17 2011 - 08:39:02 EST

Shougang Group
106, Huang, Jingmin Guangzhou,
Guangdong 529000 China.
Website: www.shougang.com.cn

This is an official request for a payment collection agent on behalf of
Shougang Group. We are iron and steel company with principal business in steel
manufacturing and trading.

We are looking for a funds collector in USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe and UK.
Salary is 12% of every payment you receive from our customers. All charges such
as tax and transfer charges will be deducted from the balance 88%. Details of
your account is not needed in this transaction.

Note: If you have a present job, you can still be part of our business as your
service to us would not disturb with your working hours at all.If you are
interested, fill the informations below and send back to me via my email: zhu-
jimin22@xxxxxxxxxxx

(1)Your Full names:
(2)Your Complete Address:
a. City:
b. State:
c. Zip code:
d. Country:
(3)Tele/cell numbers:
(4)Occupation:
(5)Gender:
(6)Age:
(7)Email:

On behalf of Shougang Group, Please accept my sincerest appreciation in advance
for your willingness to be our funds collector agent, as we look forward to
your prompt response to our request.

Respectfully,
Mr. Zhu Jimin (secretary)
Shougang Group.