Re: [linux-pm] Oops while going into hibernate

From: Bojan Smojver
Date: Fri Jan 14 2011 - 08:14:28 EST

However since s390 is the only architecture which has dirty bits for
physical pages I doubt that there is any such code present. So the
bug should happen independently of image compression.

Ah, sorry - I wasn't clear there. I meant for other archs, where setting the dirty bit on read may matter when compression is off.

Obviously, s390 will have to have its own problem fixed separately.

--
Bojan --