Re: vfs-scale, keep the errno

From: J. R. Okajima
Date: Thu Jan 13 2011 - 23:48:09 EST

Nick Piggin:
> Great, thank you very much. I just changed a few variable names but
> applied it. Would you please add you Signed-off-by: on patches from
> now on?

Yes, of course.
I am just not confident, and guessed you may take another approach.

> Good reviewing work. Are you finding these by review or testing? I
> think ltptests on an nfs mount should find this kind of bug... which I
> should do.

First, review. And then modify/test the filesystem which I am developing
(FS_REVAL_DOT is used).
Some of my mails are from the reviewing and modifying phase.
I am in my testing phase. Someday my fs ->d_revalidate will be gone, I
hope.

Anyway your vfs-scale work is great which you definetly spent big time
and effort I believe.

J. R. Okajima