Re: [GIT PULL] KVM updates for the 2.6.38 merge window

From: Rik van Riel
Date: Wed Jan 12 2011 - 15:34:02 EST

On 01/11/2011 04:25 AM, Avi Kivity wrote:
On 01/10/2011 09:31 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote:

Why wasn't I notified
before-hand? Was Andrew cc'd?

Andrew and linux-mm were copied. Rik was the only one who reviewed (and
ack'ed) it. I guess I should have explicitly asked for Nick's review.

Last time I reviewed it, FAULT_FLAG_ALLOW_RETRY did not
exist. The async pagefault patches have been sitting in
limbo for quite a while...

Now that we have FAULT_FLAG_ALLOW_RETRY, the async
pagefault patches can be a little smaller.

--
All rights reversed