Re: JB Truck LLC

From: Hello James
Date: Sat Jan 08 2011 - 07:16:57 EST

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am James Newell From MD United State, Finance Director of J B Trucks Company , My company had business with Bp in 2009 where i made $4.8usd out of my company knowlage which i legally place this fund in Escrow Account in Asia, because US financail position and security i cant direct this fund to US rather i want you to assist me to receive this fund commission will be discuss in your next mail. Please if you interested include your direct phone and name in your reply.

Regards
James Newell
J B Trucks LLC
41010 LITTLE ROAD,