[RFC/PATCH 0/3] TWL4030 IRQ Changes

From: Felipe Balbi
Date: Tue Dec 28 2010 - 12:17:44 EST

Hi all,

I dropped the twl6030-irq.c changes because that
thing is a bit messy. I hope the original author
will feel inspired and fix that one up.

Anyway, twl4030-irq.c seems to be going to the
right direction now. Thanks to Mark Brown for
pointing out the need to drop the locking and
implement bus_lock/bus_sync_unlock methods.

Compile tested only with omap2plus_defconfig.

I'll test after merge window to be sure I have
all the newest code.

Felipe Balbi (3):
mfd: twl4030-irq: move to threaded_irq
mfd: twl4030-irq: drop the workqueue hackery
mfd: twl4030-irq: implement bus_*lock

1.7.3.4.598.g85356