Re: linux-next: Tree for December 27

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Mon Dec 27 2010 - 10:20:39 EST

Hi Mark,

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:38:58 +0000 Mark Brown <broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 05:04:51PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>
> > The sound-asoc tree also had a build failure, so I used the version from
> > next-20101221.
>
> What is the problem you are seeing in the sound-asoc tree? I saw a mail
> about the sound tree but didn't see any failures reported for ASoC.

I got this error after merging the sound tree:

ERROR: "__tracepoint_snd_soc_jack_irq" [sound/soc/codecs/snd-soc-wm8962.ko] undefined!

after that, I merged the old version of the sound tree. I then merged
the sound-asoc tree and go the same error. I presumed that you had fixed
the other error:

ERROR: "__tracepoint_snd_soc_jack_irq" [sound/soc/codecs/snd-soc-wm8903.ko] undefined!

in the sound-asoc tree and then that version of the sound-asoc tree had
been merged into the sound tree.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx