Good Day

From: Mr Song Lile
Date: Sun Dec 26 2010 - 20:14:47 EST

Dear Prospective Partner,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met
before; I am writing to you on behalf of Mr. Chen Shui-bian. My name is
Mr. Song Lile and I am a top management executive here at the Hang Seng
Bank of Hong Kong. I have a business proposal for you.

Your role will be to:
[1]. Act as the original beneficiary of the funds.
[2]. Receive the funds into a business/private bank account.
[3]. Invest/Manage the funds outside of Singapore/Hong Kong.
[4]. Value of funds: $19.5 Million US Dollars.

Mr. Chen Shui-bian's current profile visit this site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8250099.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8233342.stm

Please e-mail me on my private e-mail ( songlile222@xxxxxx ) for further
details, terms and agreement.