Re: [RFC 0/9] Change the copyright info.

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Sat Nov 27 2010 - 17:38:23 EST

On 11/27/2010 01:17 PM, Roland Dreier wrote:
> Below you will find a set of patches, that update the copyright info from
> Sun Microsystems to Oracle.

Are you working for Oracle? If so I would like to see these patches
with an @oracle.com signed-off-by address. If not let's let the
companies involved sort out the copyrights.

- R.

it's true what they say "you learn something new everyday".. in this case I needed to be from the company in order too submit patches like this.(no worries over here, let the companies sort out the copyrights(like what you said))

cheers,

Justin P. Mattock