Re: Regression 2.6.36 - driver rtl8169 crashes kernel, triggered by user app

From: Francois Romieu
Date: Sat Nov 27 2010 - 17:16:34 EST

Michael Monnerie <michael.monnerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> :
> This is the 3rd time I send this, and I did not get any answer.

What about changing your mx blacklisting policy or checking the mailing-list
archive (http://marc.info/?t=128950098300003) ?

> I thought *regressions* are a bad thing that would be handled quickly?

You are strongly suggested to try current -git kernel. A regression
with similar symptoms has already been fixed.

> Maybe this helps: *SHITTY DRIVER NOT WORKING ANYMORE*

It does not help, Krusty. Try running for Congress.

--
Ueimor