[GIT PULL] fbdev updates for 2.6.37-rc4

From: Paul Mundt
Date: Wed Nov 24 2010 - 02:38:57 EST

This is basically just a random mix of bugfixes and tidying. These
changes look a bit more invasive than they actually are, mostly due to
dead code removal in the sisfb driver (which has no functional changes)
and an fbcmap bugfix layered on top of some Lindent/whitespace churn.

I've applied the sisfb changes last. If you'd rather I carry those over
for .38, I'll prepare another pull request.

Please pull from:

master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lethal/fbdev-2.6.git fbdev-fixes-for-linus

Which contains:

Aaro Koskinen (9):
sisfb: delete obsolete PCI ROM bug workaround
sisfb: delete fallback code for pci_map_rom()
sisfb: delete dead SIS_XORG_XF86 code
sisfb: delete redudant #define SIS_LINUX_KERNEL
sisfb: use CONFIG_FB_SIS_301/315 instead of SIS301/315H
sisfb: remove InPort/OutPort wrappers
sisfb: replace SiS_SetMemory with memset_io
sisfb: move the CONFIG warning to sis_main.c
sisfb: delete osdef.h

Arnd Hannemann (1):
fbdev: sh_mobile_lcdcfb: fix bug in reconfig()

Dan Carpenter (2):
fbcmap: cleanup white space in fb_alloc_cmap()
fbcmap: integer overflow bug

Daniel Drake (1):
lxfb: Program panel v/h sync output polarity correctly

Mike Frysinger (1):
fbdev: da8xx: punt duplicated FBIO_WAITFORVSYNC define

Paul Mundt (1):
MAINTAINERS: Add fbdev patchwork entry, tidy up file patterns.

Vicente Jimenez Aguilar (1):
fbdev: Update documentation index file.

Documentation/fb/00-INDEX | 32 ++-
MAINTAINERS | 4 +-
drivers/video/fbcmap.c | 66 +++--
drivers/video/geode/lxfb_ops.c | 4 +-
drivers/video/sh_mobile_lcdcfb.c | 4 +-
drivers/video/sis/init.c | 685 +++-----------------------------------
drivers/video/sis/init.h | 63 +----
drivers/video/sis/init301.c | 467 ++++++++------------------
drivers/video/sis/init301.h | 43 +--
drivers/video/sis/initextlfb.c | 7 +-
drivers/video/sis/osdef.h | 133 --------
drivers/video/sis/sis.h | 1 -
drivers/video/sis/sis_main.c | 30 +--
drivers/video/sis/vgatypes.h | 11 -
drivers/video/sis/vstruct.h | 12 -
include/linux/fb.h | 1 +
include/video/da8xx-fb.h | 1 -
delete mode 100644 drivers/video/sis/osdef.h