PLEASE REPLY, I NEED YOUR HELP

From: Jurisprudencia
Date: Sun Nov 14 2010 - 06:54:13 EST

I am Mrs. Sarah Grant, the wife of Late Mr.Robert Grant, my husband was a business merchant in Russia before he died in the year 2003. When he was alive he deposited the sum of 7.5 Million Pounds with a Bank. Presently, I'm suffering from esophageal cancer, Please Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the Funds from the Bank to finance Charity Organizations. If interested, please reply to this email address: mrssarahgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx