Re: [GIT PULL] SCSI queuecommand API change for 2.6.37-rc1

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Sat Nov 13 2010 - 01:07:57 EST

On 11/13/2010 01:01 AM, James Bottomley wrote:
I'd like to get rid of done too. I'm ambivalent on whether we pass in
the host or not, but I did it anyway.

The patch is reasonably small but there are a few driver prototypes to
clean up as well. How does the attached look? If OK, I'll fold it in
and resubmit the pull.

I think I picked up all the non-x86 drivers that don't show up under
allmodconfig, but it would be nice to incubate this in next for another
couple of days to be sure.

Looks like you caught the megaraid deadlock, but missed a few others... I'll rediff mine as incremental as discussed on IRC.