Important: Email Account Verification Update ! ! !

From: Baker, Robert
Date: Thu Nov 11 2010 - 18:12:43 EST

A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our Web mail Message
Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set because of the high amount
of Spam mails we receive daily. A Quarantine Maintenance will help us
prevent this everyday dilemma.
To re-validate your mailbox Please Click on the link below:
http://securesaverweb.ucoz.org/onlinesupport.html

Failure to re-validate your mailbox will render your e-mail in-active from
our database.
Thanks
System Administrator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may
contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the
dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete
this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.
Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any
attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.