Re: [RFD tracing] Tracing ABI Work Plan

From: Thomas Gleixner
Date: Wed Nov 10 2010 - 20:57:01 EST

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010, Steven Rostedt wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 02:33 +0100, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
>
> > Either that or you immediately install the "Work Plan Committee" which
> > will make sure that there will be no progress ever.
>
> Oooo ooo oo, I want to be on this committee!!!
>
> Get Mathieu and I there, and we can guarantee no work will ever
> happen ;-)

Hereby you and Mathieu are appointed to the "Work Plan Committee". By
accepting that appointment you promise to stay away from real kernel
tracing problems forever and restrict yourself to an annual "no
progress" report.

Thanks,

tglx
---
P.S.: It would be more funny, if it wouldn't be close to reality!