Re: Forked android kernel development from linux kernel mainline

From: Elvis Dowson
Date: Tue Nov 09 2010 - 13:11:40 EST

Hi,
Is there an efficient way to locally store all LKML mailing list archives, so that I can efficiently filter on only the android patch review comments?

There must be a hundred thousand emails exchanges that I need to sift through and to locate the discussion threads, and was wondering if there was a more efficient way to go about doing this analysis.

I was thinking of looking at the review comments, incorporating some of the changes, get that reviewed after testing those changes with modified android low-level libraries (I'm guessing mostly android/bionic, but need to check this).

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson