Re: Forked android kernel development from linux kernel mainline

From: Arnaud Lacombe
Date: Sun Nov 07 2010 - 16:44:54 EST

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Greg KH <greg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
Just a small comment to say that Android is not the only one (but
certainly the most visible, and thus easiest to bash on) not making
effort to get their stuff in mainline. OpenWRT people are also
maintaining their fork of the kernel, without even using git, and not
contributing much to mainline (I'm certainly mistaken on that last
comment).

I'm still stuck to use their 2.6.32 to use my AR71xx-based (MIPS)
boards, just this part is +15kloc.

- Arnaud