[no subject]

From: lwang89
Date: Fri Nov 05 2010 - 05:53:00 EST

Dear Friend,

I am Liu Wang, an Account Officer with the International bank of Taipei, I have
a very sensitive and confidential brief for you from international bank of
Taipei, Taiwan. I am requesting for your partnership in re-profiling funds I
will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank Of Taipei
Taiwan.

This is a legitimate transaction,You will be paid 30% for your Management
Fees". If you are interested, please write back and provide me with your
confidential telephone and fax numbers, and I will provide further details and
instructions. Please keep this confidential, as we can't afford more political
problems. Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two
weeks.Please write back promptly via this confidential email address
{liwang@xxxx} for further information

I look forward to it.

Regards,
Liu Wang