Re: [s390] 2.6.36-git14 build break - fs/compat.c :631(PAGE_CACHE_MASK undeclared)

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat Oct 30 2010 - 11:18:21 EST

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 1:12 AM, wu zhangjin <wuzhangjin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> (Seems Linus added that patch, add him in this loop)

My bad. It was such a totally obvious and trivial patch, and it
compiled for me on x86-64. Too bad our header include dependencies are
such a mess, and actually change from one architecture to another.

I'd love to fix up the header mess, but that's not going to happen. So
I'll take the <linux/filemap.h> addition.

Thanks,

Linus