Re: -tip: origin tree build failure (was: [GIT PULL] ext4 updatefor 2.6.37)

From: Ted Ts'o
Date: Thu Oct 28 2010 - 12:56:07 EST

Linus, if it's helpful, I have a pull request with correctly worded
changelogs here:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git for_linus

My apologies again for screwing up these configs. The following has
been tested with allnoconfig, and I'm currently in the process of
testing allyesconfig (which I'm fairly confident will compile, or at
least if it fails, it won't be due to changes that came in via my
tree).
- Ted

Ingo Molnar (2):
ext4: Fix build when !CONFIG_EXT4_FS_XATTR
fs: build fix when !CONFIG_BLOCK

fs/ext4/xattr.h | 2 +-
include/linux/fs.h | 1 +