RE: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the final tree (mtdtree related)

From: David Woodhouse
Date: Tue Oct 26 2010 - 12:48:54 EST

On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 11:43 -0500, H Hartley Sweeten wrote:
> I didn't follow the logic for the MTD_MAP_BANK_WIDTH_* all the way thru.
>
> Honestly I still don't quite get it. If MTD_CFI_GEOMETRY is n wouldn't
> all the MTD_MAP_BANK_WIDTH_* also be n?

config MTD_CFI_GEOMETRY
bool "Specific CFI Flash geometry selection"
depends on MTD_CFI_ADV_OPTIONS
help
This option does not affect the code directly, but will enable
some other configuration options which would allow you to reduce
the size of the kernel by including support for only certain
arrangements of CFI chips. If unsure, say 'N' and all options
which are supported by the current code will be enabled.

--
David Woodhouse Open Source Technology Centre
David.Woodhouse@xxxxxxxxx Intel Corporation