Question about Kernel Headers

From: Lucas Philippidis
Date: Sun Oct 24 2010 - 15:43:10 EST

Hello,

Please forgive this post but I am new. I am building an installation media set and I am looking for the Linux-libc-headers for 2.6.35.7.
I am following instructions from:
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/lfs/LFS-BOOK-6.1.1-HTML/index.html and
http://www.phenix.bnl.gov/~purschke/RescueCD/

I want to use my old computers (Presario 433 with Evergreen AMD 586
overdrive) to participate as a debugger. I figure if I can find
problems between the various base packages, I can inform the
appropriate list. The packages I plan on integrating are listed at the
tldp.org site. I would also like to know the name of the lists that
test software integration.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Lucas