Re: [GIT PULL] mm/vfs/fs:cleancache for 2.6.37 merge window

From: gene heskett
Date: Thu Oct 21 2010 - 11:57:36 EST

On Thursday, October 21, 2010, Lin Ming wrote:
>On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 11:21 PM, Dan Magenheimer
>
><dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> P.S. This is my first direct submission to you and today
>> happens to be my 50th birthday, so please be kind :-)
>
>Happy Birthday :)

I'll second that wish but caution that 50 is spring chicken compared to
some of us old farts. I turned 76 back on the 4th, but it wasn't worth a
public notice to me as I was busy getting stitches in my face, too much sun
for too many years. ;-( Better than the alternative.

>Lin Ming
>--

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
An adequate bootstrap is a contradiction in terms.