Acknowledge receipt Pls

From: James Roberts
Date: Sun Oct 17 2010 - 23:05:03 EST

Attn

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it is just my urgent
need for partner that made me to contact you in this manner.

However, my name James Roberts. I need your assistance in transferring the sum
of 5.2 MILLION Pounds.

I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note
that you will receive 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me
execute this business reply me back for more clarification using my secure email
jsrbs78@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards

James Roberts