Re: [RFC v5]Update broken web addresses in arch directory.

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Fri Oct 15 2010 - 05:49:27 EST

On 10/15/2010 02:13 AM, Jiri Kosina wrote:
On Thu, 14 Oct 2010, Justin P. Mattock wrote:

hey jiri, whats the status of this? do you want to take this?
if so should I rebase the two patches to the current?

Please rebase both patches (their most up-to-date versions) and send them
to me so that I could apply them. There has been way too much traffic
around this for me to follow :)

Thanks,

alright... thanks jiri for the response.. I'll rebase this and send it out...(any objections please let me know...)

Justin P. Mattock