Re: Results of my work on memorystick subsystem

From: Alex Dubov
Date: Thu Oct 14 2010 - 04:00:51 EST

> From: Maxim Levitsky <maximlevitsky@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> and patch #6 contines adds even more cleanups, and makes
> whole
> memctick subsystem look nice and clean.
> Many non obivous functions were removen.

Replacing functional state handlers with nasty 3-page long switches on
undiscriminated integer state variables does not count either "cleaner"
nor "more obvious" in my notebook.

This is a matter of personal preference, I suppose.

Yet, at the very least, you should define an appropriate enum and give
your states readable names.