Re: [patch] x86: allow ZONE_DMA to be configurable

From: H. Peter Anvin
Date: Wed Oct 13 2010 - 21:26:54 EST

And the value of those additional options is what? I'd consider adding this to the sewer pit called CONFIG_EMBEDDED (with a BUG_ON, not a warning... sheesh) but only if there is any demonstrable value other than a trivial amount of code (kilobytes?) in exchange for a bunch of crap #ifdef.

--
Sent from my mobile phone. Please pardon any lack of formatting.