Re: [RFC v5]update broken web addresses in the kernel.

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 09:41:20 EST

On 09/28/2010 12:35 AM, Finn Thain wrote:

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010, Justin P. Mattock wrote:

o.k... I'll make the changes to the arch patch, and combine the two, and
send it to jiri..

Why?

My advice is don't do it unless you want to waste reviewers' time.

as for the names and signed offs is what is below fine or do I need to
change some of them?

If you combine patch 1 and patch 2 and submit that as patch 3, you will
likely have to CC patch 3 to everyone to whom you sent patch 1 plus
everyone to whom you sent patch 2. You must also change any "acked-by" to
"Cc", since patch 3 is new.

Keep the same CC list since Jiri is already on it ("trivial@xxxxxxxxxx").

Finn

alright.. so it will be two patches then..(not the best at the CC etc.. thing) cool... and thanks again for reviewing this for me..(back breaking work, but somebodies _gots_ to do it..)

Justin P. Mattock