[OOT] /proc/meminfo article in FCM as additional kernel documentation?

From: Mulyadi Santosa
Date: Sun Sep 26 2010 - 15:35:12 EST

Dear all....

Just for short notice, I had written an article about each of
/proc/meminfo articles and it's published in Full Circle Magazine
issue 39 (http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-39/, page 14-20).

I kindly ask for feedback from all of you, fellow kernel developer
and enthusiasts, if you are interested to. This document is based on
2.6.32, but I believe this document is still valid for versions before
and after 2.6.32 as long as there's no radical changes in virtual
memory management.

At the same time, I wonder whether it's possible to include this
article as addendum of existing kernel documentation, specificly about
virtual memory accounting?

Thank you in advance for your help and attention.

PS: I am not subscribed, so please kindly reply (Cc:) to me to my above address.

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa
Freelance Linux trainer and consultant