Re: [00/80] 2.6.35.6 stable review

From: Piotr Hosowicz
Date: Sat Sep 25 2010 - 13:34:22 EST

On 25.09.2010 19:24, Greg KH wrote:
On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 06:49:05PM +0200, Piotr Hosowicz wrote:
On 24.09.2010 18:27, Greg KH wrote:

This is the start of the stable review cycle for the 2.6.35.6 release.
There are 80 patches in this series, all will be posted as a response
to this one. If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please
let us know. If anyone is a maintainer of the proper subsystem, and
wants to add a Signed-off-by: line to the patch, please respond with it.

Anything received after that time might be too late.

nouveau graphics driver does not work at all. I submitted full data a few
days ago.

Was that with .5 or is this something new for .6? And sorry if I missed
this, for some reason I thought the problem was with the nvidia driver.

If it showed up in .5 can you bisect to see what the problem patch was?

And in this case I'm afraid that I cannot bisect, because there is no good state, that driver failed always for me.

--
Siedzi wyfiokowana Jola i gada. Przez 15 minut czy więcej uczy
obywateli, jak jeść bezę. Że bezy nie można kroić nożem i